RE: [CH] RE: [S&G] yesterday, ribs - today, snow

Riley J. McIntire (Riley@ChileGarden.com)
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 10:30:09 -0800

> From: Linda Reynolds

> ......If it makes any of you feel any better, we are in the
> middle of a
> winter storm advisory with 8-12 inches or more expected today

I'm into S&G, not S&M.

> Hey Riley, could you tell us more about the vodka marinara
> sauce you used
> on grilled pizza? I ran across several brands but never
> tasted any so was
> leary. BTW, for low carb dieters, these sauces would do well
> as they are
> low in carbs.

If you have a Trader Joe's in your area it was TJ's Organic Vodka
Marinara Sauce. That Organic Vodka really hits the spot. So much better
than Inorganic Vodka! It was good on the pizzas but didn't sit up and
announce itself. And haven't tried it on pasta yet so can't really
comment much on it. Worth a try.

TJ's also has ready to use pizza dough, plain and garlic herb, that is
good and quite convenient. Homemade is better, of course, but adds a bit
of effort.

Hot regards,

Riley