Re: [CH] That's great, but now what?

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Sun, 21 Mar 2004 19:08:14 -0600

Sandy Olson wrote:

> Dobble that stuff (the adobo sauce) on the frozen pizza, Erich!  Just don't
> get too hot for the ol' Moderate Corps!
>
> SandyO
> CH #1146
> Grand Poobah of the Moderate Corps..not wanting to lose officers.

  That's a good idea.  I can impart the same flavor and heat to my pizzas as cutting up and
adding the chiles themselves, but with so much less effort on my part.  I guess I probably
would have gotten 'round to trying that anyway, since it may be the easiest way to use the
stuff up.  ;-)))

  I'll try that tonight on our left over pizza and cheese bread.

  Thanks Chief!

--
Erich
C-H # 2099 & First Lieutenant of the Moderate Corps  ... and possibly the laziest officer