Re: [CH] Raspberry Chipotle Sauce

ChileBuzz (chilebuzz@earthlink.net)
Sun, 25 Apr 2004 22:33:30 -0400

Actually, Suz, I doubt that being eaten was the cow's intention at all!
Just teasing ya, I know what you mean -- I rarely eat steak anymore but
when I do, all I don't add anything except maybe a few spices.

The vanilla ice cream idea sounds good ... but dangerous.  I am already
inordinately fond of good vanilla ice cream.  If I find I like this
raspberry sauce on it, I won't be able to leave the stuff alone ever!

Nah, never mind what I said ... you should try it in your coffee, at least
once.  I put too much in, which is why it got too fruity.  I only put one
regular spoonful at first --I guess that would be about 2 tsps?-- and I
could taste that, so I shouldn't have added another spoon of the stuff.
What can I say?  I am always thinking more is betta!

----- Original Message -----
From: Suz <socalsuz@earthlink.net>
To: ChileBuzz <chilebuzz@earthlink.net>; <chile-heads@globalgarden.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 25, 2004 10:11 PM
Subject: Re: [CH] Raspberry Chipotle Sauce

I forgot to try it this morning in the coffee, but thanks to you, I may
decline.  :)  It might be good on vanilla ice cream?

Try it as a marinade, on chicken or ribs, it gives just a little heat but
not as much heat as flavor.  I like my steaks just the way the cow
intended,
so haven't put any on steak.