Re: [CH] Habanero brownies?

Dave Drum (xrated@ameritech.net)
Wed, 12 May 2004 06:55:39 -0500

Jim Graham wrote:

> Side note:  Is anyone else getting duplicate responses to their posts
> on the list?  Is there any easy way to turn that off?  I've never seen
> a listserv do that before (until I ran into this one)...but it's
> definitely not a feature (unless we use the M$ definition)....

It has to do with the way the list is structured. When we hit "Reply
All" to get the reply to go to the list it also replies to the sender(s)
of the message. If the responder just chooses to "Reply" then the
response is just to the poster - and is not sent to the list for
distribution.

--
ENJOY!!!

Uncle Dirty Dave's Kitchen
Home of Hardin Cider & Yaaaaa Hoooo Ahhhhh Hot Sauce!!!

... Jury - A group of 12 people, who, having lied to the judge about
their health, hearing, and business engagements, have failed to fool
him. -- H. L. Mencken