Re: [CH] Habanero brownies?

Jim Graham (spooky130@cox.net)
Wed, 12 May 2004 09:20:50 -0500

On Wed, May 12, 2004 at 09:02:33AM -0500, Jim Graham wrote:
> On Wed, May 12, 2004 at 06:55:39AM -0500, Dave Drum (Uncle Dirty Dave) wrote:
> > Jim Graham wrote:

> Until then, does anyone have a procmail recipe that will bounce any
> duplicate messages?

Never mind---I found the right headers to key on and made my own.
For anyone who wants it (replace "YOUR_E-MAIL_ADDRESS" with your
e-mail address):

# remove chile-heads dupes
:0
* ^(to|cc).*chile-heads@globalgarden.com
* ^(to|cc).*YOUR_E-MAIL_ADDRESS
* !^(Sender|Return-Path).*chile-heads@globalgarden.com
/dev/null

That fixes it, albeit on the wrong end of the equation.

OBCH:  Has anyone ever heard of a piquin type pepper called a "Thai
piquin"?  That's what a friend of mine told me one of his pepper
plants was called.  The peppers look more or less like a chile piquin
or chiltepin (sort of in between as far as shape), and are about the
same heat level.  I'm curious as to whether these are actually one of
the two I just mentioned, or if there actually is a "Thai piquin"....

Later,
   --jim

--
73 DE N5IAL (/4)               MiSTie #49997        < Running FreeBSD 4.4 >
spooky130@cox.net || j.graham@ieee.org  ICBM / Hurricane: 30.39789N 86.60582W

          ===  Do not look into waveguide with remaining eye  ===