Re: [CH] Test

Love2Troll (Love2Troll@kc.rr.com)
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 18:48:48 -0500

> You passed....with an AAA! That must be why those chiles get so big:-)
Doug in BC

Doug,

Well......  a few of them were big.  But, now seem back to normal? size.  I don't think I will ever understand C. pubescens.

This is a Red Rocoto that I have in my livingroom window this year:   http://www.fototime.com/2C942D66CFD57FE/standard.jpg  The ripe pods are maybe 25 grams now.  And it's not setting as many pods per blossoms as it did outside.

JohnT