Re: [CH] Fatalii newbie

T. Matthew Evans (tmattevans@yahoo.com)
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 07:17:06 -0700 (PDT)

Robert --

Interesting....the packet of RS seeds I bought last year (R&K, N&K...?) had all
sorts of "official" looking stuff on it regarding authenticity, trademark, "do
not sell", etc., but when I went to find the seeds again this year, no luck.
Perhaps they were bootleg....but, they were distinctly different (in size,
shape, and flavor) from my Caribbean reds.  Don't know what they were, but I am
beginning to believe that they weren't RS....

Matt

=====