Re: [CH] Fatalii newbie

Robert Farr - The Chile Man (rbfarr@erols.com)
Sun, 08 Aug 2004 09:42:48 -0400

I don't think anyone but - oh, heck!  What's their name, in CA (the
breeder) - is allowed to sell Red Savina seeds.  Renee Shepherd, maybe?
So you prob. just got Caribbean Red seeds (def. not as hot as RS), or
some bootleg variety - which might explain the lack of heat.

Have to say, tho', that RS (and Francisca) vary greatly in heat levels.
Don't think this has all been worked out quite properly in breeding.

Yes, Fatalis are yellow when ripe!