Re: Re: [CH] Fatalii newbie

RisaG (radiorlg@yahoo.com)
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 18:28:19 -0700 (PDT)

I grew Fatalis 2 years ago from seed that Alex Soltow
gave me. They were definitely yellow in color when
ripe.

When I was at Bowers Chile Festival, they had Red
Fatali's growing and I picked a few. They were
definitely amazingly hot. I saved the seeds from the
peppers. Hee Hee

I didn't grow them this year. I am not too sure that
they are as hot, or hotter than Red Savina (I grew
them last year and they were very hot) but they were
definitely scorching. I loved them and will grow them
again one day.

The one I bit in "Eat the Heat" was very hot.

RisaG