Re: Re: [CH] I've been REAL naughty!

terrabyte@tds.net
Fri, 13 Aug 2004 7:18:18 +0000

Well next time there's actually an article about parents putting Dave's Insanity sauce on their kid's tongues, then I'll be a killjoy too.

We still live in a world where almost everyone in the world thinks that Tabasco is hot, and Tabasco has the largest market share. Parents aren't going to the store to specifically to buy some hot sauce because they just came up with a brilliant plan for discipline, they're using what they have in their cupboard.

Dustin