Re: [CH] TEXTINI

Rob Solarion (roberto@1starnet.com)
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 20:41:37 -0500

Yes, Risa, it is very good.  When I was planning it, I was thinking
it won't work if the tequila and vermouth don't mix well.  But they
mix just as well as gin or vodka, and those couple of squirts of
Tabasco Sauce make it "just right".  It is quite an interesting new
taste treat.  Good Luck To Me!  R.

.