Re: [CH] TEXTINI

RisaG (radiorlg@yahoo.com)
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 18:36:15 -0700 (PDT)

If the person making the drink was me, it would be the
Garlic Pepper Sauce. That is my favorite, second
favorite is the Chipotle, if I have to use Tabasco
brand!

Sounds good. Wish we were bigger drinkers around here.
I make bloody mary's once in awhile, during the winter
the drink of choice is Jack Daniels and in the
summer...Beer. Once in awhile a Margarita or Daquiri.

this does sound good though.

RisaG

http://www.authorhouse.com/BookStore/ItemDetail.aspx?bookid=19745