Re: [CH] Home OK from Open Fields

Love2Troll (Love2Troll@kc.rr.com)
Mon, 27 Sep 2004 13:48:14 -0500

I'm back home too.  One of the most wonderful events I have ever had the privilege of attending.  There were so many of my cyber-friends met in person for the first time that it overwhelmed me at times and I couldn't help tearing up.

More to follow.  I need to unlax a little & catch up on sleep first.

My heartfelt thanks to Jim for sponsoring this event!

JohnT

----- Original Message -----
From: Alex Silbajoris
To: chile-heads@globalgarden.com
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2004 7:43 AM
Subject: [CH] Home OK from Open Fields

Thanks to all who attended this year, it was fantastic!  Certainly the best
weather ever, excellent food as usual,  and the secret word for this year
was "gerbil."

And thanks to Renee, we were able to burn CDs on-site with everyone's
digital images (well, probably not ALL but quite a lot - haven't even had
time to review them yet).  I'm still unloading the Buick.

The Hoduran workers replacing the siding on my apartment building this
morning had a good laugh at my bag brimming over with habaneros.