Re: [CH] Open Fields 2004 & Dates for 2005

Mike Benson (cabeza_de_chile@hotmail.com)
Thu, 30 Sep 2004 18:30:35 -0500

JohnT writes:
> Cumari (more than one with that name...   mine is a C. chinense)  Awesome flavor & heat.  Only
drawback is that they are so small.

If you are referring to the small yellow ones, with the great aroma, then I second the nomination.
The one I'm thinking of is AKA "Wild Brazil", or darn close if not the same.  Although there are
drawbacks to being small, if Jim put in just 50 plants it might take the whole weekend for people to
pick them clean.