Re: [CH] 2005 OF Poster

Michelle Smith (dmdsmith@kc.rr.com)
Wed, 6 Oct 2004 07:44:22 -0500

Hello all!
I work in a small print shop. www.printbig.com
Large format is our niche. We couldn't do it for free, but the larger
quantity, the cheaper the individual cost and if the owner knew it was
a personal interest, he'd probably give us a deal.

By the way, I love the Podzilla concept!
Sorry I missed Open Fields. I had a blast the one time I did go.

My garden has about bit the dust. Need to roast a pile of ripe (red)
green chiles. Thanks for all the suggestions for salsa this year. I did
better with each batch. Experience is the key.

Cameron, I'm still cooking with sauce I made last year when I asked for
tips...and it's good!

Michelle in KC