Re: [CH] need a recipe and instructions for cookie molds

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Mon, 29 Nov 2004 19:57:59 -0800

OK...my much better half tells me that if is that type of mold(never
mind, Jim!)then to make a firm cookie dough, un-mold the press, remove
and place on parchement paper on a cookie sheet. If the dough is firm
enough, it should hold through cooking and you will have walnut shaped
cookies. Unless there is too much sugar. If that is the case, the sugar
will melt, and you will have a regular cookie(blob)! Karen, the bit for
Jim C. was for a smart remark that he made about mold to me as we have
been going back and forth to each other like this for at least a half
dozen years! :-) Marie also said that you will have to play around with
a cookie dough, that will hold it's shape(when it gets mouldy,
James)(note the different spelling). About Splenda...if you spin it in
the blender it will turn into a fine grind, like confectioners sugar! Am
I a fount of knowledge, or what? That's wha hoppen when ya live as long
as me! Cheers, Doug on Vancouver Island, right Jim?