Re: [Fwd: [CH] Key West Recommendations?]

John Benz Fentner, Jr. (johnfentner@comcast.net)
Mon, 07 Feb 2005 09:54:37 -0500

myronm@bellsouth.net wrote:

> Hi, I'm still on the road! And it's been many years since I visited Key West....but it's a great experience to visit the waterfront and watch the sunset....accompanied by the adult beverage of your choice!
>
>                                            Myron in Alabama

Yup...although, these days, they prohibit alcoholic beverages on Mallory
Square. But anybody who can't get wasted at Duval and Greene first don't
deserve to see that sunset.  :)

JB