Re: [CH] Bad News on Cinco de Mayo

Hobby Farmer (hobbyfarmer@t-one.net)
Thu, 05 May 2005 14:25:41 -0400

Hi, Dave:

Snowed here Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.  Hard frost every night for the
last week - was 24 Tuesday night.  Wanna trade???

Would those Rocotos have come from seed I sent you?  If so, I have a
dozen or so of their siblings here, and I could spare a few.  They are
only about 2" tall or less - we plant the first week of June here, and
grow the seedlings accordingly.  They ship OK in toilet paper rolls.
Let me know.

The Yaaaaa Hooooo Aaahhh!!! sauce you sent was great!  What kind of
chiles and spices did you use?  The label just says "garlic, chiles,
vinegar, salt".

We were down to Madison, Indiana for the Hot Luck and Firey Foods
Show.
Picked up my annual stash of sauces from Jim Campbell, ate way too much
hot food and had a ball.

Sorry about all the deaths in your chile family.

Hobby Farmer