Re: [CH] Tony Chachere's packing injectors

Beth (beth@bayoutraders.com)
Mon, 06 Jun 2005 17:39:38 -0500

Howdy Alex!

JohnT sent me some of the T Chachere Butter/Jalapeņo flavor with the
injector.  I used in a slow smoke pork butt along with an ancho blend
rub for the family Christmas, it came out pretty tasty (smoked over
Pecan, of course).

You are right, the injectors was better than I expected, but 5.19 I
think is a little pricey.  I have not checked lately, but I thinks we
get here for about 3 US Gatorbacks.  I keep meaning to see if I can buy
it at Sam's seeing as they sell other Chachere products.

Hope all is well up there!

Beth in Texas