Re: [CH] This List...as it is and as it was

JohnT (Love2Troll@kc.rr.com)
Wed, 27 Jul 2005 17:03:19 -0500

> Enjoy the heat,
Uncle Steve

My first ever smoked hab powder came from you.  Thanks!  Am totally hooked
now.

jt

----- Original Message -----
From: Uncle Steve
To: chile-heads@globalgarden.com
Cc: jeff@chileheadsonline.com
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2005 9:36 PM
Subject: Re: [CH] This List...as it is and as it was

I still read (almost) every CH mail, but life is ... is life and not
to much time for just fun stuff.

Perhaps getting the website back up would be a good way to add new
life to the mail list also. I grabbed an old copy from the way back
machine a few years ago just in case Mike could not get it code off
the old server. Think I have it on a disc some place on the thing I
call my desk.

I noticed I have quite a few habs ripe on the lower branches too.
Must be the high heat. Can't recall ever having them ripen so early.

Enjoy the heat,
Uncle Steve

          Uncle Steve's HOT Stuff
     Anything & Everything about Chiles