Re: [CH] This List...as it is and as it was

David Anderson (squtch@gmail.com)
Wed, 27 Jul 2005 14:00:26 -0700

As a long time (since the UC Davis days) sometime lurker, I can tell
you that the biggest problem is the broken subscription problem.

Very few new people, or even returning old people with new email
addresses, will figure out that they have to specifically NOT follow
the directions in the confirmation email.

Dave Anderson (the lurking one, not the mighty fine seed dealer)