Re: [CH] This List...as it is and as it was

Dave Drum (dirty_dave@chillicooks.org)
Thu, 28 Jul 2005 23:03:48 -0500

Bill Woodward wrote:
> On 7/28/05, JohnT <Love2Troll@kc.rr.com> wrote:
>
>>This has worked for the last 4-5 or so people that I've sent to and
>>hopefully still does:
>>
>>Send SUBSCRIBE to chile-heads-request@globalgarden.com (or to
>>chile-heads-digest-request@globalgarden.com if you want the digest).
>>
>>When you get the authorization back, ignore the address directions and
>>send it to the same address you used to send the request. Don't send
>>it to majordomo, since that interface is buried in SPAM and is pretty
>>much ignored.
>>

> Ah!  Now, this is the crucial bit of information missing from Andy's
> FAQ!  I tried to subscribe my gmail.com address about a month ago, and
> the subscription failed.  In addition, email to
> 'chile-heads-approval@globalgarden.com', which is the email address
> given in the subscription method, remained unanswered.
>
> Unfortunately, it does not surprise me that this list is getting less
> traffic.  Only people who have been here for a while are willing to
> put in the effort to jump through the subscription hurdle.
>
> BTW, did anyone get this message?

Naaaah, never saw it.

--
ENJOY!!!
--------

THERE'S A LOT OF SADNESS IN THE WORLD. Right now, as you
read this, 17 Million Americans are having SEX!

And you're on the computer! How pathetic is that???