Re: [CH] This List...as it is and as it was

L Herried (lowell75@charter.net)
Fri, 29 Jul 2005 16:33:09 -0700

At 02:00 PM 7/27/2005 -0700, you wrote:
>As a long time (since the UC Davis days) sometime lurker, I can tell
>you that the biggest problem is the broken subscription problem.
>
>Very few new people, or even returning old people with new email
>addresses, will figure out that they have to specifically NOT follow
>the directions in the confirmation email.
>
>Dave Anderson (the lurking one, not the mighty fine seed dealer)

 pardon me  but i'll tag on here also!

  I thought it was just me!   it took two isps and a couple of
years to get back on.  sence i never post i figured the major domo
was just trying to keep the list size down.

   At a 96001 (zip) store i recently bought a 17 oz 500 ml bottle
of Bulliards' Habanero pepper sauce for $0.99  its similar to
Melinda's XX.  this will certainly take care of my octane requirements
for awhile.  i won't have to reach back for some of those smaller
bottles like Daves Insanity Sauce...

   I talk a mile a minnute and post a mile a decade. A returning
long time lurker i still enjoy seeing a CH post now and then!

  Hows the kid at exit 109 doing?

                                       lowell 75