Re: [CH] That bread(which Jim only nibbles)

AndyB (barnhart@mfire.com)
Mon, 01 Aug 2005 10:30:24 -0400

Tony,
One can have two subscriptions at one time.  This is useful when
changing emails, such as you are doing.

o You logon with your *new* email, and SUBSCRIBE (keeping your
   old subscription) -- you'll need to respond to the confirmation
   message from your *new* emai.

o When you decide that the new subscription is working well,
   you can then logon with your *old* email and UNSUBSCRIBE

-- See my webpage for updated instructions:
      http://www.abarnhart.com/faq/b.htm

Been damn hot up here (Maryland, US), maybe you could send me some
of that snow <G>.

AndyB