Re: [CH] test and hello

ChileBuzz (chilebuzz@earthlink.net)
Sat, 10 Sep 2005 00:59:07 -0400

Got time to share one of those to-die-for-sweet-and-sour-sauce
recipes, Mr. Doug?  I love sweet n sour if nicely balanced, not too
overly sweet.

Not up to chompin' on habs, though, as I am rather fond of living .
I have bitten into some hab pieces that I thought were gonna kill me
sure.  That was the last time I made the Lime Habanero Cheesecake
created by one of the CHs.  Hot n sweet, sounded good in
theory.  :-)  Perhaps I overdid with the habs.  Perhaps.

I can't eat habs straight, but I do like hab sauces if not super
vinegary.  Anymore, I want hab sauce on even my favorite carb comfort
foods, such as mac n cheese or baked potatoes or even mashed
potatoes.   You know, the problem with this whole chile bizness is
that once you acquire a taste for things like hab sauce on your mac n
cheese, there's no going back to ordinary mac n cheese without hab
sauce.  You are well and truly hooked.   Da chile bug has got your
hide for good.

ChileBuzz