[CH] Recipes to follow / Ti-Malice recipe

ChileBuzz (chilebuzz@earthlink.net)
Sun, 11 Sep 2005 16:54:38 -0400

There's CH server problems, there's ISP and email client problems  --
and then there's CH user problems.  Sending posts to the right
address always helps.  I jokingly asked Mary-Anne if she was sure she
was using the right address (and asked her not to lob tomatoes at
me).  As punishment for my warped humor, the message I sent to the
list four hours ago has not come through because I screwed up the
address.  LOL.  The good stuff in this post, the actual meat, from
Steve Duddy, is clear at the end!  (sorry, Steve, I sure messed this
up.)  Let me try again and see if ol' bumble-fingers can get it right.

CB

Begin forwarded message: