Re: [CH] Recipes to follow / Ti-Malice recipe

Myron Menaker (myronm@bellsouth.net)
Sun, 11 Sep 2005 17:19:50 -0400

Open letter:

Does anyone know why we don't move this list to Yahoo Groups?

I'm in several Yahoo Groups....we never have such problems!

                                Regards from Hurricane Alley,

                                                 Myron

ChileBuzz wrote:

> There's CH server problems, there's ISP and email client problems  --
> and then there's CH user problems.  Sending posts to the right  address
> always helps.  I jokingly asked Mary-Anne if she was sure she  was using
> the right address (and asked her not to lob tomatoes at  me).  As
> punishment for my warped humor, the message I sent to the  list four
> hours ago has not come through because I screwed up the  address.  LOL.
> The good stuff in this post, the actual meat, from  Steve Duddy, is
> clear at the end!  (sorry, Steve, I sure messed this  up.)  Let me try
> again and see if ol' bumble-fingers can get it right.
>
> CB
>
> Begin forwarded message:
>
>> From: ChileBuzz <chilebuzz@earthlink.net>
>> Date: September 11, 2005 12:21:06 PM EDT
>> To: chile-heads@globalgardenc.om
>> Cc: Steve Duddy <oldsmokeys@icon.co.za>
>> Subject: Re: [CH] Recipes to follow / Ti-Malice recipe
>>
>> I am forwarding the post below from long-time chile-head Steve  Duddy,
>> Wilderness, South Africa,  who says he sent it to the list  on
>> Thursday and still no sign of it.   Says he hasn't changed  anything
>> on his 'putor since his last post.
>>
>> No wonder the list isn't as active anymore.  There are chile-heads
>> trying -- they just cannot get through!

Myron Menaker                      Daytona Beach FL USA
myronm@bellsouth.net     |
   Save the earth. It's the only planet with chocolate!