[CH] Posting probs

ChileBuzz (chilebuzz@earthlink.net)
Sun, 11 Sep 2005 16:59:15 -0400

And here's the other post I sent earlier, also using a screwed-up
address, which accounts for it's not showing up on the list. So to my
earlier message below, I would add:  if you've been able to post
successfully before and your post doesn't show up, first check the
address.  <grin>

Begin forwarded message: