Re: [CH] Still room for Surprise

Matt Evans (tmattevans@gmail.com)
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 11:04:27 -0400

Any Mexican restaurant that has El Yucateo green on the table is
alright with me -- these folks understand hot stuff and are supplying
their customers with some of the best Mexico has to offer.  I still
wonder where the radioactive green color comes from, though....FD&C
Blue #4 and FD&C Yellow #2?

Matt