Re: [CH] Still room for Surprise

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 11:16:10 -0400

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 11:04:27 -0400, Matt Evans wrote
> Any Mexican restaurant that has El Yucateo green on the table is
> alright with me -- these folks understand hot stuff and are supplying
> their customers with some of the best Mexico has to offer.  I still
> wonder where the radioactive green color comes from, though....FD&C
> Blue #4 and FD&C Yellow #2?
>
> Matt

like the El Yuc for adding heat but I really like the flavor of the Tapatio.
Plus the cheesy looking sombrero wearing guy on the label adds to the
atmosphere with Mexican pop tunes playing on the jukebox in one corner of the
dining room and Spanish language TV (Either Variety/game shows or Soccer)
playing in the other corner.

--
=Mark

http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens