Re: [CH] Hab Sorbet

Helen Gillis (helengillis@earthlink.net)
Wed, 14 Sep 2005 07:21:46 -0400

I made some melon sorbet several years ago.  I think it was cantaloupe.
I ended up making a simple syrup (equal parts sugar and water - bring to
a boil then cool) with a couple of chopped up habs in it.  I just
strained out the pepper pieces after it cooled, then added the syrup to
the pureed fruit.  YUMMY - Helen