Re: [CH] my impression so far

Dave Drum (dirty_dave@chillicooks.org)
Sun, 18 Sep 2005 14:42:14 -0500

John H. Sphar wrote:

> I can learn a lot here, from everyone's recipes and
> advice, and maybe even offer some advice of my own.
> Thank you all for the great community and quick
> response.  I hope I can live up to your reputation!

And even if you don't learn from us ... and you screw the pooch, we
will hold your and as you Ralph into the biffy. And nod sagely as we
chant "Been there. Done That!!!"   Bv)=

--
ENJOY!!!
--------

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more
and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and
glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's
desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

-- H.L. Mencken (1880 -1956)