Re: [CH] pozilla's stomping grounds...

Ted Wagner (trwagner1@yahoo.com)
Mon, 26 Sep 2005 06:16:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Chileheads!

I concur with Bill.  I'll add to that...even though I
found out (for about the 139,234th time in my life,
that water "resistent" is not water "proof".  ;)

I knew I had to leave Saturday evening, but hoped my
knees would fare better.  I ran out of steam quite
suddenly and had to bug out much earlier Saturday than
planned.  But, other than that, it was the best OF
I've been too so far.  I only picked 1 zip lock bag of
chiles, but I was content.

I hope Paul NECM made it home ok.  I'm sure he did.
;)

Thank you not just to Jim and all, but everyone else
who attends the event and brings real good vittles.

Ted

--- knoxbill@comcast.net wrote:
> i had a spiritial revelation, wherein i realized
> that i was completely content...for the first time
> in many years, i realized that the universe was in

Ted Wagner's  Electric Telegraph Reference Library Website
http://www.trwagner.org
Signal Corps Website
http://www.civilwarsignal.org/
USMT (Military Telegraph)