[CH] Re: White Chili Recipe

Bill Woodward (wpwood@gmail.com)
Sat, 8 Oct 2005 18:52:30 -0500

On 10/7/05, Bill Woodward <wpwood@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks again to everyone who sent me white chili recipes a couple of
> weeks ago.  I am entering a heavily modified version of a recipe that
> Frank Hashek sent me off-list, into a Girl Scouts chili cookoff.
> Here's the recipe I used:

Woot!  Well, we just got back from the cookoff.  Nothing big, about 20
Father/Daughter teams, but we took the "Best Overall Chili and
Presentation" award.  I did run into a problem with the beans
disintegrating over the several hours I kept it heated, but it
actually thickened the chili very nicely.

- Bill

--
Bill Woodward     wpwood@saifa.net      http://www.saifa.net

"I have more trouble with D. L. Moody than with any other man I ever
met." -- D. L. Moody
        s/D. L. Moody/Bill Woodward/g