Re: [CH] FL HOTLUCK

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Mon, 10 Oct 2005 18:51:41 -0400

At 05:58 PM 10/10/2005, AndyB wrote:

>o If you are going to attempt an extreme item, use extreme care
>   in the preparation.  One such extreme is Doug's Evil Cookies
>   ("R004" on http://www.abarnhart.com/faq/r.htm)
>   No foolin' -- these are evil.  However, they are particularly
>   tasty with spoon of vanilla ice cream on top.
>
>AndyB

And then a good sprinkle of Jims Apple Smoked Habanero powder on top of the
ice cream!

>CYCLINGCPA@aol.com wrote:
>>Fellow Chileheads,
>>Living in Florida, I  have never been able to attend a hotluck in our
>>area. I would like to host one  so I can experience the camaraderie of
>>fellow chileheads enjoying the  heat!  The hotluck will be in Sarasota,
>>Fl on Sunday, DEC. 4.  We  should start around 1 and hopefully have good
>>weather to continue it into the  cool evening.  Please RSVP so my wife
>>Nancy & I will know how many
>>people to expect.  If any experienced hotluckers are around, any tips
>>on  how to have a successful hotluck would be greatly
>>appreciated!  Any  questions, e-mail or call at (941) 349-9829.  Hope to
>>see you all on Dec.  4!
>>John Dolansky

=Mark

    * Homer:  Lisa, honey, are you saying you are never going to eat any
            animal again?   What about bacon?
    * Lisa: No.
    * Homer: Ham?
    * Lisa: No.
    * Homer: Pork chops?
    * Lisa: Dad! Those all come from the same animal...
    * Homer: Heh, heh, heh. Oh, suuure Lisa. A wonderful, magical animal!

       http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens