Re: [CH] dry chiles

Matt Evans (tmattevans@gmail.com)
Wed, 26 Oct 2005 20:12:24 -0400

Mike --

I've never been to Oaxaca, but it is supposed to be an amazing place.
Any time I have ever traveled to Mexico, I have returned with many
(many) dried chiles and dried chile products (unless you're with U.S.
Customs, in which case they were plastic replicas).  It sounds like to
me you've got a great excuse for a vacation -- and a great time of
year to do it.  If you're nervous about pack ratting the stuff through
the airport, mail it.

Matt