Re: [CH] List members in Indiana

Jeff Thompson (jeffthompson@mac.com)
Mon, 07 Nov 2005 09:13:54 -0600

Yep, tornadoes are easy to sleep through when they're 180 miles away. That being said, we had some pretty strong thunderstorms and straight line winds (70 - 80 mph) up in Indianapolis. Blew the lawn furniture around and knocked off a couple of branches but that was about it.

Normally we get this kind of weather in May or June. Kinda weird having it this late in the year. Of course, global warming has nothing to do with it. };^)>