Re: [CH] Evil Corporate Database

Rael64 (z42dkm@yahoo.com)
Thu, 26 Jan 2006 07:03:28 -0800 (PST)

What? Even chileheads, it seems, are out for the
cheapest?  Sigh.  Wal-mart mentality.  Tis sad,
methinks.

I buy from Jim 'cause I know him, trust him, and like
his products.  I'm also a picky bastard, so...I like
his products big time.  Had a bottle of his Gale's
Hard Cider Sauce sitting on the table at my folks
house for Xmas, and my primarily non-CH family,
nieces/nephews, and BILS about devoured it.  Much to
be said for taste too.

Not saying that other vendors on this list aren't good
too.  I'd bet money they are.  I'm just satisfied when
I find a good source and good products.

Tis my own personal philosophy, but when it comes to
filling my body and belly, I tend to not put a price
limit on good foods, good ingredients, and the like.
Mind you, this boy ain't rich either.  I just pinch
the shit out of a penny everywhere else.

Nuff.

Peace...
Don M.