Re: Fwd: Re: [CH] In the middle of an oil pipeline story...

John H. Sphar (jsphar@pacbell.net)
Sat, 22 Apr 2006 15:28:25 -0700 (PDT)

usually it's sheep heart, liver and lung (with trachea
too!) and oatmeal, onions, stock and some chile pepper
thankfully.  The container is usually the sheep's
stomach.  I tried it but wimped out after very few
bites.