Re: [CH] Let me just get the dominoes

Chet Bacon (chet@chetbacon.com)
Thu, 27 Jul 2006 16:27:08 -0400

Crotchety - always happens this time of the year when you are tendin'
the chiles wanting to grab one but they ain't ripe!  Aargh!
Last years batch is about gone - sniffle We'll make it!  Thank God for
Cabot Hab Cheez!  Bless me Grand-dad for getting the cheese maker in,
though it ain't the same since the co-op sold out!
Withdrawal symptoms will abate as new chilies ripen. Until then -
gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

cheers
Chesterchile