[CH] Tequila Shrimp

Tina Brooks (shoestring_louise@yahoo.com)
Thu, 24 Aug 2006 12:40:08 -0700 (PDT)

I have to agree. We make Margarita Shrimp regularly
with my Ginger Lime sauce and it's incredible.

Our Jewish customers simply replace the crustacean
with chicken or fish.

As for Spicy Margaritas... Yum.

--- Scott Peterson <scottp4@mindspring.com> wrote:

> At 09:38 AM 8/24/2006, PBurke@mpi.mb.ca wrote:
>
> >As I am not a shrimp fan  ....this seems like a
> waste of
> >booze....but that's just me.....
> >
> >I suppose you could combine the tequila/lime
> juice/pepper mixture
> >into some kind of "hot" margarita -
> >
> >But who wants a margarita tasting like shrimp??
> ....probably the
> >same person eating the tequila shrimp ...
>
> This is arguing that you shouldn't use vodka because
> it tastes like a
> Bloody Mary...and you don't like tomatoes.
>
> Tequila, like rum and a lot of other liquors and
> liqueurs can be used
> to add some very unique flavors to foods. I've had
> Tequila Shrimp
> recipes and they've tasted pretty good.  I think
> this recipe has a
> lot of promise.
>

>                                            Scott
> Peterson
>
> --
> Don't pet the sweaty things, and
> don't sweat the petty things.
>
> (229/733)

=====

Tina Brooks
VP Marketing, Peppermaster Hot Sauces
www.peppermaster.com
Brooks Pepperfire Foods Inc.

Phone: (450) 451-6770
26 St. Jean Baptiste
Rigaud, Quebec
J0P 1P0

=====

Join our hot pepper discussion group at http://www.thehotpepper.com

Have you ever had an Elephant Pepper??? No? Ask me about my Elephant Pepper project: Feeding the world, one pepper at a time.

  =====