RE: [CH] We Already Knew This

John Sphar (chilehead@pacbell.net)
Thu, 28 Sep 2006 12:15:05 -0700

I have been lucky in the aji amarillo category this year.  I have a good
crop, while some other vars have been poor.  Never having used them much, do
I hear that drying is one of the best ways to eat?

I can't believe that when I was in Peru 25 years ago I was not into chiles.
My bad.

While I'm on the subject - I'm going to Chile to meet my daughter after a
study-abroad there.  I may have asked this before, but will I have any luck
finding chiles there?

John