Re: [CH] Fw: Cabot Cheese Halloween Recipe and Savings

Chet Bacon (chet@chetbacon.com)
Sun, 22 Oct 2006 08:30:59 -0400

Yeah, we had 5, 10, 15 year old aged but when push came to shove $$$ in
some peoples pockets - all the ol' aged cheese got sold off, made the
bottom line look good.  Some of the old farmers still have a bad taste
in their mouth about the guy who did it - that is if they are still in
business.  Our farm, I still call it that, was 2500 acres on top of of
the hill behind the CoOp.  As the old saying goes "those were the days"!
The thing to do is get a wheel of cheese and age it yourself.

Chet