RE: [CH] cranberry sauce?

Frank J. Hashek (fhashek@comcast.net)
Mon, 20 Nov 2006 21:50:49 -0500

Well, there is the Chipotle Cranberry Sauce.  It is a wonderfully flavorful
concoction.  Someone usually posts the recipe or a link to a site that has
it.  It isn't reall hot, but it is real tasty.  Last time that I made it, I
couldn't help myself, I put some of Jim's Red Savinas that I had dried in
it.  Then it was a little warm {;-)  I've misplaced the recipe, so I hope
someone will post it. Frank

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com
[mailto:owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com] On Behalf Of Mike Nestrud
Sent: Monday, November 20, 2006 9:03 PM
To: chile-heads@globalgarden.com
Subject: [CH] cranberry sauce?

Hello all!

What's the story on a delicious obviously hot cranberry sauce for
Thanksgiving?  I typically roast cranberries with sugar and orange zest and
add a splash of grand marnier, and was thinking of simply roasting off and
pureeing a lemon drop in there.... but if anyone's got anything to die for
I'd love to hear about it!

Happy cooking,

-Michael