Re: [CH] Tomatillo Salsa

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Wed, 29 Nov 2006 11:51:33 -0800

Sandy Olson wrote:

Hey Sandy! If you ever get that Italian palate of yours attuned to
tomatillas you will never look back! I would hazard a guess, though that
if it was a dark red color, it also had tomato paste in it as well,
because there is nothing in that recipe description that would turn it
red, unless the jals were ripe, red ones. I have a couple of recipes at
Pepper Fool for green chile pork which you should try....we do it all
the time, at least once a month, have it for dinner, then a couple of
days later have the leftover for lunch. It actually tastes better second
time around! http://www.pepperfool.com   click RECIPES then find me on
the side bar. Risa also has recipes there on Rob Lusk's web site.
Cheers, Doug Irvine in snowy BC