Re: [CH] Middle Earth?

Linda Hutchinson (lipant@sympatico.ca)
Wed, 6 Dec 2006 12:36:14 -0500

You have a deal.  I am not a golfer or a shmoozer but I am also not
artistic.  I will do the organizing, you can be Mr Artsy Fartsy.

This will, however, be delayed till after the New Year.

Linda

----- Original Message -----
From: Erich
To: chile-heads@globalgarden.com
Sent: Tuesday, December 05, 2006 11:35 PM
Subject: RE: [CH] Middle Earth?

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com
[mailto:owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com] On Behalf Of Sandy Olson
Sent: Friday, November 24, 2006 4:12 PM
To: chile-heads@globalgarden.com

Love the idea of the coat of arms.  It can go on the t-shirts, whenever
Linda gets around to designing them.  I think that's what a CEO should
do,
right?  ...

  No way.  Most CEO's would have their underlings do all the grunt work
while they're out on the links shmoozing it up with the other corporate
fat cats, and guzzling Grey Goose at the 19th. hole.  Assuming that
Linda isn't a golfer though, I'll volunteer to trade rolls and take over
that part while she handles the real work. But just this once...  ;-)

--
Erich
C-H # 2099 & First Lieutenant of the Moderate Corps

 (Not hitting any balls around here for quite a while, by the look of
things.)