RE: [CH] Moderate Monks?

Rael64 (z42dkm@yahoo.com)
Wed, 13 Dec 2006 06:23:01 -0800 (PST)

Monkhood in the Church of Chile is no small thing, yet
it is simple.  There is the Book of Chile, and there
is El Grande.  Moderates and Extremists alike are
welcome.  You old timers should know this.

Celibacy is not required (hear El Grande laugh)

Devotion to El Grande, seeking his munificence and
blessing is required.

Daily.

And the hoodie is only necessary for certain rituals.
It is leather, usually.  See (adult viewing only):
http://www.wartenbergwheel.com/WWC-leather.htm

Hence, no children in El Grandeland.  Nubile
chilemaidens, yes.

Read your archive 8^)

...and then get nekkid in a pile. (amen)

Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......
Rael64
Monk of the TCS
Order of Immaculate Twister