RE: [CH] How long will this Insanity go on?

John Sphar (chilehead@pacbell.net)
Thu, 26 Apr 2007 09:50:14 -0700

Is there anyone out there who appreciates the sauces without the extract
enhancement?  I like all of them, but I prefer those without.  And I never
use them in preparation (OK well maybe I DID make Doug's cookies a couple
times...).  I usually make bottles of red savina for home use and giveaway
purposes, some with only vinegar or lime juice and salt, some with sauteed
onions and carrots, but this year I'm going to try Jolokia hot sauce with no
extract.  Since there is no Belize in the Jolokia chile, any ideas on what
to cut the chile sauce with for a milder sauce?  How about black mustard
seeds, methi, cardamom, etc?

John

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com
[mailto:owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com] On Behalf Of Alex Silbajoris
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2007 8:57 AM
To: chile-heads@globalgarden.com
Subject: [CH] How long will this Insanity go on?

In my cubicle drawer, I have a bottle of Dave's Insanity Gourmet sauce, and
I normally put about half a dozen drops on the big salad I usually eat for
lunch.  It's taking me forever to finish this bottle!

Turns a salad into a minefield, it does.

https://www2.nextag.com/goto.jsp?product=100000035&url=%2fst.jsp&tm=y&search
=mortgage_text_links_88_h2bbb&disc=y&vers=925&s=4056&p=5117