Re: [CH] How long will this Insanity go on?

Hobby Farmer (hobbyfarmer@t-one.net)
Thu, 26 Apr 2007 18:04:51 -0400

Alex Silbajoris wrote:

> You should taste the new sauce named 10 from CaJohn, it's the hottest
> non-extract sauce I've tasted (and I've made my own fatali sauce in the
> past).

I tasted the "10" at the Madison Fiery Foods Show.  Extremely hot
and a long burn.  Among the ingredients:  Fatalii Chiles, Red
Savina(R) Habaneros, Orange Habaneros and Naga Jolokia Chile powder.

The 10 is for 10 on the heat scale and also for CaJohn's 10th
anniversary.  I got a bottle, but as John signed and dated it, it
will go unopened into my collection.

Hobby Farmer