Re: [CH] How long will this Insanity go on?

Matt Evans (tmattevans@gmail.com)
Thu, 26 Apr 2007 15:37:07 -0400

My understanding is that extracts are natural products -- the
capsaicin is extracted from chiles using an alcohol distillation.
Thus, while the process may have its roots in the chemistry lab, there
are no artificial chemicals (the alcohol is also naturally occurring)
introduced into the sauces when extracts are added.  Is my
understanding incorrect?

Thanks.

Matt